Essential vitamins and minerals – sustaining superior health levels
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that play vital roles in our systems – introducing these basic components into the diet increases the level of overall health, provides vitality and energy
A proper diet is the best choice for maintaining a high level of health because the human body needs essential elements to ensure the proper functioning of the physiological processes (bone support, wound healing, immune system strengthening, cell damage repair, energy etc.).
Vitamins and minerals (also known as micro-nutrients) play a major role in maintaining the health of any living organism, as deficiencies can cause blindness, congenital defects, metabolic disorders, skin and bone structure anomalies, anemia, and other internal diseases.
Liposoluble, water-soluble vitamins and minerals contribute in a synergistic way to maintain the optimal level of cellular constituents and have a considerable impact over optimal levels of all processes in a body.
Interference between micro-nutrients can provide:
• Production and release of energy
• Production of proteins required for cells, as well as collagen, vital for the structure of the vascular wall, teeth, skin, hair, nails and bones
• Increased immunity
• Role of transport for different chemicals
• Role in maintaining superior health of the eyes, cells, lungs, gastrointestinal tract and nervous system
• Optimal levels of overall hydration
• Preventing thrombosis and supporting cellular oxygenation
• Promoting enzymatic metabolism
• Prevention of cancer and harmful effects of free radicals
To avoid both toxic levels and deficiencies, before you decide to use dietary supplements containing vitamins and minerals, ask for a doctor’s advice to make sure that the product you use is right for your body’s needs.